Company: Premier Home Solutions
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Come join one of the fastest green energy companies in the
Southwest! Premier Home Solutions is a company comprised of a team
of highly motivated people set on reaching their goals. From admin
to closers, Premier Home Solutions is a top tier renewable energy
company that strives to help homeowners by switching them to
renewable energy. Join our team of abundant, growth oriented people
and reach tremendous success! Premier Home Solutions is hiring
motivated and independently driven individuals for its appointment
setter position starting immediately. This is an in person role.
Job Description: Your job will be to engage with customers through
canvassing and educate them on renewable energy. The end goal is to
set up an in person appointment for them to meet up with one of our
energy specialists who will go over their customized renewable
energy proposal with them. This is a door-to-door canvassing
position to find customers interested in switching to renewable
energy and significantly lower their energy costs. This position is
commission based! There is no experience required! We are here to
help you assimilate to the solar world and we provide all training
necessary to set you up for success! Please call our office at
(626)254-6425 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an
interview. Job Requirements:
- Analyze sales trends to increase sales
- Maintain sales area records on customer sales
- Searching a sales representative to complement sales team
- Drive outside sales within territory
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and
- Lead all sales within territory
- Develop a territory sales plan
- Mastering the sales representative position
- Exceed sales goals in assigned territory
- Coordinate sales calls and associated paper work with inside
- Achieve sales goals for assigned accounts and assigned sales
- Succeed in company sponsored training
- Canvassing near by territories
- Educating Homeowners about renewable energy.
- Answering basic questions and concerns about the products and
services we offer.
- Setting appointments with customers to meet with an energy
- Loop back to previous leads.
- Maintain a positive relationship with constant communication
with your leads.
- Helping homeowners lower their current electrical bill.
- Attending training/meetings with our sales leadership
Keywords: Premier Home Solutions, Glendora , Sales Representative, Sales , Glendora, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!