Warehouse Associate- Immediate Hire!
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Company Overview HD SUPPLY WAREHOUSE HIRING EVENT! Tuesday,
September 28th (10am-4pm) and Thursday, September 30th (8:00am-3pm)
* Same-Day Tours & Interviews * * On-The-Spot Offers for Select
Positions* $500 Sign-On Bonus TEXT 626-436-4033 TO RSVP or RSVP
via: https://hdsupply.as.me/?calendarID=2703360 Location: HD
SUPPLY, 21651 Baker Parkway, City of Industry CA Starting Pay:
$16.00/hr + DOE and quarterly bonuses! Shifts: Mornings,
Afternoons, Evenings (Part-Time/Full-Time) WEEKENDS OFF Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid-Time Off, Sick Time, Tuition
Reimbursement, and more! In this job, you'll do things like:
- Pick, pack and label customer orders according to company
- Check part numbers and quanities for accuracy.
- Scan outbound shipments in a timely and efficient manner.
- Select orders, verify stock and inventory levels, and assist
other areas of the warehouse with achieving production (lines per
- With prior experience, you may operate Powered Industrial Truck
(P.I.T. equipment) such as stand-up Reach Truck, Order Picker,
Stand-up Forklift, and Electric Pallet Jack. Must-haves to apply
for this job:
- 18+ years of age
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to do things like lift up to 50lbs, walk, move,
push, and pull product throughout the day
- Must be able to speak English fluently (due to Voice Pick
System) What will give you an edge:
- Prior Picking/Packing experience a plus! Some perks of this job
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Generous health, well-being and financial benefits for Regular
- Life insurance
- 401k savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to 15 days paid time off annually in addition to 7 paid
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Growth HD Supply is an Essential
Business Service: As an "essential business service" HD Supply
remains operational in all locations. We are adhering to all social
distancing guidance to the maximum extent possible in all areas,
including deliveries. To learn more about what COVID-19 safety
precautions are being taken by HD Supply to protect associates,
visit our FAQ page here: https://hdsupply.jobs/faqs/ Job
Description & Qualifications Job Summary Responsible for
specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling,
shipping, returns, forklift, fabrication, counter, or may have a
generalized role working in all departments. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods.
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area,
such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such
as lumber, boards, or pallets
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or
strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and
products to installers and subcontractors.
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials
to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in
order to complete tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific
Details \#IND PRID PRID192 Job Locations US-CA-City of Industry -
US-CA-La Puente - US-CA-Diamond Bar - US-CA-Rowland Heights -
US-CA-El Monte - US-CA-Baldwin Park - US-CA-Glendora - US-CA-Covina
- US-CA-Walnut - US-CA-Montclair - US-CA-Ontario - ... Job ID
2021-46792 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area
Warehouse Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 91789 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Glendora , Warehouse Associate- Immediate Hire!, Professions , Glendora, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!