Project Manager IS - Carson,CA
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: October 14, 2021
The Project Manager IS responsible to supervise
schedule, coordinate, and control the service and maintenance
operations of the Company including providing services in a safe,
efficient, and professional manner that meet the schedules and cost
projections for each project so that the Company will perform under
the optimum conditions of productivity, cost effectiveness, safety,
and ease of operation.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Reviews project bids to determine project scheduling, resource
needs. May occasionally participate in bid development process
under guidance of General Manager or Sr. Project Manager.
- Plans project operations to optimize facility efficiency,
operation work force selection and utilization, materials,
supplies, equipment, and tools, including tracking productivity for
labor and material costs.
- Acts as onsite supervision for project/shift team members,
including team selection, scheduling, coordination, performance,
and disciplinary actions. Includes driving teamwork and active
cooperation among team members with each other, project
sub-contractors and customer personnel.
- Ensures all assigned team members are properly trained and
equipped, and materials and supplies needed to do the job are ready
and available, including implementing and maintaining a level of
cross training so effective functional backups can guarantee
continuous service operation at all times.
- Analyzes and controls operational expenditures including labor
and equipment to conform to budgetary requirements to ensure
project is completed within productivity, cost effectiveness,
safety and timeline requirements.
- Ensures all inspections project-related inspections are
performed by due dates and compliance with Company and customer
requirements and policies.
- Ensures compliance with identified job specifications and work
quality expectations, including seeing that immediate corrective
action is taken if non-compliant.
- Establishes, maintains, and enforces a preventive maintenance
program for all assigned machinery and equipment, including keeping
machinery, equipment, and work areas clean, safe, and well
- Actively monitors operations and seeks input from others to
identify and make recommendations to branch management for
improvements to machinery, equipment, and job site processes.
- Other Duties as Assigned
What does it take to work for Clean
- Ability to work with budgets and P and L statements
- Ability to supervise, direct and train.?
- Team Player
- Strong ability to reason
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and written
Join our team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of
environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United
States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets
environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier
environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough
problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part
of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Glendora , Project Manager IS - Carson,CA, Other , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!