Assurance Manager / Director
Company: Clifton Larson Allen
Posted on: June 6, 2021
CLA is looking to hire an Assurance Director or Manager for our
growing Irvine team.
At CLA we create inspired careers.
We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career in the
same way. That s why CLA exists to create opportunities. We promise
to know you and help you. This is why we've created our Director
and Manager career paths! These positions share the same level of
seniority, but they allow YOU to choose which path is right for
Director - If you love servicing existing client relationships
and want to grow your career without the pressure of having to
bring new client relationships into the firm, then this is the
opportunity for you!
Manager - This is a great path for those who have a passion for
servicing clients, want to build a book of business, and want to
advance into a Principal role. If you love being an industry
professional, thrive when identifying business opportunities for
clients, and desire to be a Principal, then this is the opportunity
As an Assurance Manager or Director you will:
- Manage and develop relationships with great clients.
- Assist clients with meeting their audit and financial planning
objectives by using a range of tools.
- Be creative with staff development, mentoring, and overseeing
client engagement teams.
- Lead the engagement progress by monitoring time budgets and
deadlines for adherence.
- Communicate important developments to the engagement principal
along with facts, conclusions, and recommendations.
As our ideal candidate:
- Six years of experience in a large professional services or
public accounting firm driving strategic management.
- You have a bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or a
- You have an active CPA license.
- Advanced technical knowledge of audit and accounting
- You jump at the chance to help others and you are ready to lead
a team of high-performing people.
- You have a knack for solving issues and can confidently bring
solutions to the table.
- You love public accounting!
Shortly after you apply you will receive an invitation with
additional information. CLA has partnered with Pymetrics to allow
you to showcase your potential and help us get to know you a little
better. The Pymetrics games take 20-30 minutes to complete and
there are no right or wrong answers - so we hope you have fun!
Following completion of the Pymetrics games, CLA will view the
Pymetrics results alongside other information as part of the
application review process.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients,
and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/
Keywords: Clifton Larson Allen, Glendora , Assurance Manager / Director, Other , Glendora, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!