*Mobile Associate, Retail Sales - $1000 Sign-On Bonus
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Be unstoppable with us!T-Mobile is synonymous with
innovation-and you could be part of the team that disrupted an
entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to
the nation, and now we're shaping the future of technology in
wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so
consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow
with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us.
Together, we won't stop!This position is eligible for $1000 sign in
bonus after 90 days from start date.
Limited time only!
Mobile Associates (MA) work as a member of a Retail Team of Experts
to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. They're brand ambassadors who
build energy and excitement around our products and services. They
are passionate about the connected world and thrive in a fast-paced
environment, where technology innovations, customer needs, and the
Retail experience are continuously evolving. They immerse
themselves in significant connections with our customers, and their
ability to build new and deepen existing relationships is unmatched
across the wireless industry. They continuously work to build
expertise in uncovering our customers' needs and have a passion to
educate, demonstrate and recommend device and service solutions.
This role is a learning role, where new associates are working with
their team and proactively building skills and proficiencies, in
preparation for the next level up as a Mobile Expert. As a Mobile
Associate, you will be required to successfully complete new
employee training.Job Responsibilities:Builds proficiency related
to serving and selling to our customers, while providing a
world-class customer experience and building loyalty by:
- Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their
shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on
demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the
bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers
connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything
from unique accessories cutting-edge IoT devices.
- Approaching service and sales needs with composure, integrity
- Becomes skilled with and consistently uses digital tools in
interactions and onboarding to actively demonstrate:
- How our ever-expanding coverage stacks up in our customer's
neighborhood, providing them with a lightning fast LTE network
- Why T-Mobile plans and services will let our customers live
unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
- Completes training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills
and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
- Makes the most of their time on shift, consistently seeking out
information between customers, learning about innovations in
wireless and technology.
- Establishes relationships with and partners with T-Mobile
employees across channels, including business and customer service
- Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues,
creating a seamless, run-around-free environment.
- Successfully identify and handoff small business leads.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- Work Experience:
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail
environment preferred. (Required)
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself
when connecting and having fun doing it! (Required)
- Competitive drive and proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced
sales environment. (Required)
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning
and sharing ideas, while serving customers and providing
resolutions to issues. (Required)
- Effective at balancing customer needs and performance goals.
- Licenses and Certifications:
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Travel:Travel Required (Yes/No):NoDOT Regulated:
- DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
- Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
- T-Mobile's CommitmentCalifornia Pay : $17.50The pay range above
is the general base pay range for a successful candidate in the
state listed. The successful candidate's actual pay will be based
on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and
experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this
range. At T-Mobile, employees in regular, non-temporary roles are
eligible for an annual bonus or periodic sales incentive or bonus,
based on their role. Most Corporate employees are eligible for a
year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and
which is set at a percentage of the employee's eligible earnings in
the prior year. Certain positions in Customer Care are eligible for
monthly bonuses based on individual and/or team performance, while
Retail and Business Sales roles are eligible for monthly or
quarterly sales incentives. And since we are ALL owners, EVERY
employee at T-Mobile is eligible for an Annual Stock Grant. For
information about T-Mobile's amazing benefits, check out
growing!T-Mobile doesn't have a corporate ladder-it's more like a
jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in
their careers, because it's that shared drive to aim high that
drives our business and our culture forward.If you'd like to
receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the
T-Mobile Talent Community today! T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment
relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity,
color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status,
citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or
mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected
by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or
harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent
with how we do business and will not be tolerated.Talent comes in
all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a
disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the
application or interview process, please let us know by emailing
ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500.
Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or
inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to
non-accommodation related requests.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Glendora , *Mobile Associate, Retail Sales - $1000 Sign-On Bonus, IT / Software / Systems , Glendora, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!