Receptionist - Skilled Nursing Facility
Posted on: January 18, 2023
We are looking for part-time Receptionist for Weekend PM
ShiftVoted one of the best companies to work for by Modern
Healthcare Magazine:Mesa Glen Care Center -is an award winning
family company providing healthcare services including skilled
nursing, assisted living and senior living communities. - -We
believe that seniors are extraordinary people. Their lives are
filled with achievements, contributions and wisdom. They have
raised families, served their communities and country, lived
history and ultimately set the stage for us. We are honored to
provide their care, as they make the transition to the golden
years, and -when it becomes more challenging to care for one's
self. From a short-term rehabilitation stay to long term nursing
care, each of our clinical programs are designed to reduce
hospitalizations so our patients can focus on achieving their
individual care plan goals whether it's returning home or staying
with us for their long term care needsOur commitment to superior
quality of life is evident when you visit our family of centers.
-At our care center you will meet compassionate and professional
team members who understand that finding the right skilled nursing
setting and long-term care option could be difficult and confusing
and are wanting to make a difference by providing the utmost care
to genuinely help our patients and the community around them. If
this sounds like a great fit for you, we would love to have you
join our wonderful team! Compensation & Benefits: -
- As a growing and essential company, we have many opportunities
for growth and development within the medical industry and are
committed to providing the resources and training you need. -
- Pay is market competitive and negotiable based on your
- Full-time employees will be eligible for a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Full-time employees will be eligible for Tuition
- 401K. Responsibilities: -
- We are looking for a very professional employee to perform
Receptionist/Front Office duties.
- Answers phone and direct calls to appropriate staff.
- Greets visitors to the facility. Providing direction and
assistance as needed.
- Others as deemed necessary and appropriate, or as may be
directed by the Supervisor.Qualifications: -
- Must be reliable, motivated, very productive and detail
oriented. Able to work both individually and as a part of a
- Must be enthusiastic, personable, and willing to perform office
tasks and others as needed.
- Must like setting and achieving goals. Strong customer service
skills are essential.
- Must be an upbeat person who likes working around other
similarly positive, productive people.Submit your application and
join our award-winning team!We are an equal opportunity employer
and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of
race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or
perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will
consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the ordinance. - -INDLP
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Glendora , Receptionist - Skilled Nursing Facility, Healthcare , Glendora, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!