Master Automotive Mechanic - Benefits Offered - No Flat Rates!
Company: MV Transportation
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Overview: If you reside in California, please see our California
handling practices and your data rights:
- California Privacy Rights Act Request Form
- California CPRA Authorized Agent Designation Form
Responsibilities: We are seeking a Master Heavy Duty Mechanic who
will perform all needed maintenance and repairs on all fleet
vehicles. The Mechanic is required to perform all other duties as
required and needed. Experience working with Gillig, BYD and El
We Offer :
- Excellent pay rate
- 40 hours a week, not flat rate
- OT as needed over 40 hours
- Paid vacation
- Company provided uniform
- 401K plan available
- Benefits: Medical, Vision and Dental
- Corporate partner discount program
- Ability to advance through a national company Responsibilities
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections and repairs.
- Assist and repair Drivers concerns on vehicles.
- Air Conditioning diagnosis and repair.
- To perform electrical diagnosis and repairs.
- Perform diagnosis, service and repairs on heating and air
- Perform fluid and filter changes on Engine, Transmission,
Differential, Cooling system, etc.
- Perform vehicle computer diagnostics, using computer scanners
and digital volt ohm meters.
- Perform major engine components diagnosis and replacement, i.e.
cylinder head, exhaust manifold, intake manifold, cam shafts
- Write repair orders legibly with detailed repair information.
Qualifications: Talent Requirements:
- El Dorado, BYD and Gillig heavy duty equipment experience a
- Must display initiative, professionalism, candor and tact at
all times .
- Must be self-motivated and able to perform with minimal to no
- This position is considered safety sensitive.
- The Technician must become ASE Certified in the approved eight
category(s), requirement to obtain ASE certification(s) including
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years verifiable hands-on shop
- Automotive diagnostic experience a must.
- Must have own tools for this class of Technician.
- Experience with Electric and CNG fuel systems.
- Able to lift 70 pounds.
- Can work varied schedule: days, evenings and/or weekends.
Starting Pay Range: $35/hour to $37/hour
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment
Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or
employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or
military status, genetic information or any other legally
recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws,
regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this
application is solely to determine suitability for employment,
verify identity and maintain employment statistics on
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants
may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check
after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
Diesel Tech; Jiffy Lube; Bumper to Bumper; Cummins; ASE; ASE
Master; Diesel Vehicle Mechanic; Lead Mechanic; Freightliner; Heavy
Equipment Mechanic; Diesel Lead; Automotive Mechanic; Auto
Mechanic; Tech 1; Tech 2; Tech 3; Master Mechanic; Heavy Mechanic;
Diesel Mechanic; Mechanical Knowledge; 91b; Engine Man; 2t3;
Vehicle Maintenance; Auto Repair
Keywords: MV Transportation, Glendora , Master Automotive Mechanic - Benefits Offered - No Flat Rates!, Engineering , Glendora, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!