Posted on: May 5, 2021
Edit Car and Light Truck Technician Jobs on ActAutoStaffing near
Glendora-California with Bauer German Car Repair Opportunity and
position information: Up to $30,000 $ign-On/Relocation for
experienced Techs with German vehicle skills, German and European
Senior Master Technicians! Why else consider Bauer German Car
Repair? How about:
- Five days of the workweek, NO WEEKENDS
- NO Saturdays or Sundays; our Techs make great pay without
cutting into a family or personal time.
- Modern shop
- Well-maintained equipment
- Plenty of room and lifts for our Techs
- Well-lighted work areas
- All the latest software, Wi-Fi, and computer terminals in our
- Professional Service Advisors and Parts Counter personnel who
respect our Techs
- Our customers trust our facility, so we always have plenty of
good business for our Techs year-round
- Up to $30,000 $$ign-On/Relocation for the right Techs, contact
us for details! *Even if YOU have never worked in a dealership, we
invite you to talk to us to find out more about our non-dealership
experience assimilation program! We have factory training and
support to make it easy for non-dealership Techs to become more
efficient and make MORE money. *Submit YOUR resume with confidence
that all contacts with us are completely confidential. Do it TODAY!
Our benefits include
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Provided Uniforms
- Continued Paid Training Job Requirements:Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. ASE Certifications and/or
years of automotive repair experience.
- Positive demeanor and the ability to relate well with other
employees and customers.
- Experience in vehicle maintenance and repairs, including the
use of appropriate power and diagnostic tools.
- Progresses to the position, Lead / Senior Technician.
Keywords: TECH-NET, Glendora , Automotive Technician, Engineering , Glendora, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!