Financial Reporting Analyst
Company: America's Christian Credit Union
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job description---The Financial Reporting Analyst will:help
drive critical business decisions by analyzing metrics and
designing reports. They communicate these results to managers and
often provide suggestions based on their findings.Essential
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Prepare ad hoc analysis of various financial aspects of the
Credit Union's operations, including profitability of products,
services, and vendor relationships.
- Understand how data relates to and reconciles to the general
ledger and financial statements. Understand the data available, how
it is structured, and how to gather it.
- Determine what data is relevant, interpret it, and report it in
a easily digestible way.
- Provide support for the Finance team in general ledger
reconcilement, financial statement preparation, and other
regulatory reporting as needed.
- Provide support for multi department reporting needs.Knowledge
- Experience Three years to five years of similar or related
- Public accounting / auditing experience preferred.
- Ability to work with large datasets from disparate sources and
draw conclusions quickly.
- Advanced Excel skills including vlookups, index/match, pivot
tables etc. strongly preferred.
- Advanced experience with query language and/or BI software
(SQL, Power Query, Power BI, Tableau) a plus.Education
- (1) A bachelor's degree, or (2) achievement of formal
certifications recognized in the industry as equivalent to a
- Interpersonal Skills; Work involves much personal contact with
others inside and/or outside the organization for the purpose of
first-level conflict resolution, building relationships, and
- Discussions involve a higher degree of confidentiality and
discretion, requiring diplomacy and tact in communication.
- Other Skills Must have extensive knowledge of technology tools
used in report writing and data gathering, including Excel,
database query tools, general ledger software, and Microsoft Office
programs.Job Type: Full-timePay: $66,000.00 - $87,000.00 per
Keywords: America's Christian Credit Union, Glendora , Financial Reporting Analyst, Advertising , Glendora, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!