Office Administrator (FT)
Company: FLS International
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionFLS International seeks an Office Administrator
to oversee student housing for our program on the campus of Citrus
College in Glendora, CA. This is a full-time, year-round position
providing oversight for student housing.
The administrator will work directly with a diverse range of
international students, host families and administrative staff to
provide a supportive and safe accommodation program.
For over 30 years, FLS International has operated a network of
English as a Second Language schools and Cultural Tour programs at
varied locations throughout the United States designed for
The candidate must be available to begin work in September and work
in person at the Glendora, CA location.
- Place international students into appropriate homestay
- Oversee the recruiting of new host families.
- Address student concerns and requests
- Plan and oversee the housing operations of short-term study
- Process family payments.
- Correspond with international student representatives.
- Assist staff with other elements of program operations.
- At least an AA/AS degree.
- Two years of experience in one of the following areas: customer
service, retail, management, hospitality, tourism, marketing,
counseling, education, human resources or a related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication ability.
- Computer skills.
- A professional demeanor and the ability to work in a
multi-cultural customer service oriented environment
- Have access to a car and have a driver's license.International
work experience, experience with diverse cultures, any second
language experience, and work in Residential Life are also a
Please submit a resume for consideration.
Keywords: FLS International, Glendora , Office Administrator (FT), Administration, Clerical , Glendora, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!