Posted on: September 18, 2023
Glendora, Ca Based Credit Union! Great Pay, Great Benefits, Long
Term Stability!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jacob GrijalvaAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $135,000 per yearA bit about
us:Leading Credit Union Based in the heart of the San Gabriel
Valley!Looking to hire an AVP Finance with 5+ years of experience
and can lead/manage a team!Why join us?Medical Insurance Dental
Insurance Tuition Assistance Vision Insurance 401kJob DetailsJob
Details:We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled individual
for the position of AVP Finance. This is an exciting opportunity
for a talented financial professional who is ready to take on an
impactful role in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The AVP
Finance will be responsible for managing the finance department,
ensuring the accuracy of financial and accounting records,
overseeing monthly book closings, and performing various financial
analyses. This position reports directly to the Vice President of
Finance, and will be a key player in the company's financial
- Oversee the finance department and manage a team of financial
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of financial and accounting
- Perform monthly reconciliations and close the books in a timely
and accurate manner.
- Analyze financial data and calculate variances to assist in
- Collaborate with the VP of Finance in the development of
financial strategies and plans.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and
- Use advanced Excel skills to create financial reports and
- Conduct internal audits to ensure financial accuracy and
- Provide leadership and guidance to the finance team, fostering
an environment of continuous learning and
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field. A
Master's degree is a plus.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in finance or accounting,
with a focus on financial analysis, accounting, and auditing.
- Proven experience in managing a team.
- Strong understanding and experience with General Ledger (GL)
and reconciliation processes.
- Exceptional proficiency in Excel, including advanced
- Experience in public accounting is a strong plus.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.This
role offers a unique opportunity to lead and shape the financial
operations of our company. If you are a seasoned finance
professional looking for a challenging and rewarding role, we would
love to hear from you.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Glendora , AVP Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Glendora, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!